Our comprehensive team development can include individual and team diagnostic, development workshops with activities, one-to-one coaching supported by team observation, and high-quality feedback to ensure application in the workplace.
Our workshops enable individuals and teams to grow and achieve measurable results for themselves and the company. We start with 'the end in mind' - what do you want to accomplish in 12 months time? What will you see and hear the delegates doing differently in the workplace? Our customised programmes utilise the proven 70:20:10 rule to ensure that positive change is embedded in the workplace. Also by using relevant diagnostics such as 360 and personality feedback linked to the workshops the delegates will feel their time, energy and effort is being spent wisely on areas that will benefit them as well as the team and organisation in the long term.
We run workshops for interdependent teams (i.e. those that share the same goals and work for the same leader) or for groups (e.g. leaders from a company, 'high potential talent' individuals, etc.
These are some of issues we address in our team development:
- Creating good working relationships, a happier more engaged workplace, reducing frustration and misunderstandings
- Impacting customer relationships and results
- Making others feel listened to and understood by raising awareness of differences in style and approach
Building Leadership & Self development
- Identifying hidden potential, strengths and derailing behaviours so that individuals feel inspired to implement their self-development plans
- Leading and engaging your team by developing your trust radius, based upon the latest neuroscience assessment
- Leading the next generation in the workplace (Generation Y / The Millennials)
Creating High Performing Teams
- What makes others tick? How can you influence your colleagues with integrity by understanding what's important to them?
- Understanding individual members strengths and hidden potential and delegating appropriately to utilise the strengths of the team
- Identifying the team's dysfunctional characteristics, the group's blind spots and how this impacts results.
Here are some examples:
Leading and Creating High Performing Teams programme
Leaders and managers account for at least 70% of variance in Employee Engagement scores
Effective leaders get 40% better results, client satisfaction and reduced turnover of staff
|Following our workshop or coaching, leaders will have:
Using the latest neuroscience research, the workshop is based on the the NeuroView Leadership upward assessment that measures the eight practices associated with enhancing high performance and high trust cultures.
This workshop is for leaders at any level and for high potential talent. The NeuroView questionnaire is completed by the leader's staff or, in the case of high potential talent, by their work colleagues and managers. The resulting NeuroView report enables the leader / HiPo to see their trust behaviours through the eyes of others and pinpoints areas of strength and for improvement.
Lumina Spark workshop for groups or teamsThis is a fun and interactive full day workshop that enables teams and individuals to get better results by understanding themselves and others using comprehensive personal reports, a team report, specialised floor mats, richly descriptive card decks and a smartphone app. One of the unique aspects of Lumina Spark assessment is the humanistic idea of embracing paradox. For example, in any team there can be members who seem to have diametrically opposed personality traits. When these team members are able to value each other’s differences, teamwork can flourish, rather than clash. Therefore Lumina’s tools can help solve issues that the organisation may be facing by resolving conflicts, helping teams work together harmoniously, valuing diversity and leading to increased production levels in the long term.
Lumina Sales WorkshopSales are the heartbeat of any business and understanding people and being able to influence them are crucial selling skill. These modules are based on the Lumina Spark and Lumina Sales assessments. Lumina Sales is a robust and validated sales model that delivers results. Sales professionals will understand how their personality impacts the six stage sales cycle, what they do currently that loses them sales and how they can change that. They will learn strategies to become more effective at each stage of the sales cycle in order to improve their sales performance. This workshop is in two-day modules with at least a month in between to consolidate learning. On completing the programme delegates will:
- Leave with personalised action plans for increasing their sales effectiveness
- Become more effective by understanding their hidden potential, strengths and behaviour under pressure.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) workshops
Hogan High Performing Team - Leaders Workshop
(using the MVPI, HPI, HDS & team report)
HDS assessment (Hogan Development Survey) – This describes the dark side of your personality and identifies your career derailers. Stopping bad behaviours can sometimes be more productive than doing something right. This report identifies how you behave in a negative way under pressure.
MVPI (Motives, Values & Preferences Inventory) – The higher you are in an organisation the more you need to make others winners and not make it about winning yourself. By assessing values you can understand what motivates you and others to succeed.
HPI (Hogan Personality Inventory) – This assesses the bright side of the personality, i.e. qualities that describe you when you are at your best and gives valuable insight into how you work and lead.
Hogan team report – This provides leaders with valuable information about their team's strengths, weaknesses, values and internal dynamics thus equipping them with the strategies they need to help their teams achieve their full potential. It greatly helps with the:
- Management of conflict: Conflict, whether internal or external, is the greatest threat to team performance. The Hogan Team Report draws on the Hogan Development Survey to identify shared derailers that might affect the team's behaviour.
- Identification of team culture: What compels the team to succeed. The Hogan Team Report identifies shared values to determine team culture and unlock the motivational power of key drivers.
Conflict handling and resolution workshop
Using the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument™ (TKi) individuals are helped to understand how they approach conflict situations and how their style interacts with other people. They can then use that knowledge to inform a personal development strategy. This workshop is often combined with MBTI for deeper insights.